At Farmers, we are a values-based, performance-driven, learning organization and that is reflected in our commitment, intensity, and passion. We want to be recognized as America’s best Commercial Claims organization, providing our customers and agents with unsurpassed claims services.
Our Farmers HelpPoint claims call center has been rated as a Certified Call Center by JD Power and Associates for several years running, and is considered to be one of the premier call centers in the country.
Farmers HelpPoint provides first notice of loss support by touching all Farmers customers when they report a claim. It currently inputs more than 2 million claims per year, and fields more than 5 million calls. It’s staffed by approximately 750 full time employees in three locations nationwide: Oklahoma City, Kansas City and Grand Rapids.
Our commercial claims teams are committed to provide the industry’s best claims service. A variety of customized claims services have evolved, which we believe provide a service level unmatched in the insurance business.
- Nationwide catastrophe team
- Buildings and Business Personal Property losses are resolved in an average of less than 9 days
- Over 99% of all Commercial Property claims handled by staff claims professionals
- Claims professionals on call after hours to respond to emergencies
- Pledge to contact the agent and customer within 24 hours of receiving notice of loss
- Providing specialist in restaurants, pollution, mold, construction defects, intellectual property and advertising injury
- Consistently performing at higher than 92% satisfaction level with agents and customers for several consecutive years
- A large loss team of claims professionals providing an advanced level of skill to serve our customers’ interests when they experience major losses
- Pledge to make initial contact with our customers within eight hours after notifications of loss
- Pledge to make contact within 24 hours with our agent, the injured worker, employer and doctor
- Experience-appropriate claim-assignment triage
- Providing customer-service focus through customer claim-status review
- Managed Provider Network for cost control
Our field claims teams are also supported by these resources:
- Catastrophic fleet – two Mobile Catastrophe Center buses and 35 Customer Care Vehicles (CCVs), all equipped with state-of-the-art technology enabling the establishment of a full-functioning claims center anywhere in the country.
- Field claims offices – servicing claims in all Commercial Lines:
*Property – 211 claims professionals at six locations
*Liability – 156 claims professionals at 35 locations
*Workers’ Compensation – 164 claims professionals at five locations
- Branch legal offices – 258 attorneys providing expert counsel and defense for all Commercial claims