Need to file a workers’ compensation claim?
Farmers Insurance provides four easy ways to report your workers’ compensation claims:
- FAX the state workers’ compensation (First Report of Injury) claim form to our centralized toll free fax number at (866) 846-3114
- PHONE the claim into our award winning Farmers HelpPoint using the toll free number (866) 967-5256
- EMAIL and attach the state workers’ compensation (First Report of Injury) claim form to firstname.lastname@example.org
- MAIL the state workers’ compensation (First Report of Injury) claim form to:
Farmers WC Imaging Center
P.O. Box 108843
Oklahoma City, OK 73101-8843
In order to complete the “First Report of Injury” claim form, or report the claim by phone, you will need to provide us with certain details related to the incident that you are reporting, including information about:
- The insured employer and their Farmers workers’ compensation insurance policy
- The injured employee
- The details of the injury being reported
- The medical provider(s) for the injured worker
After you make a report of injury, a Farmers workers’ compensation claims professional will call you by the end of the next business day to discuss the claim and provide any further assistance you might need. In addition to reporting the workers’ compensation claim to the insurance carrier, the employer is still responsible for any other mandated state or federal reporting the work related injury.
The following provides contact information for the workers’ compensation claims office serving your area (800) 357-3204
File a Claim other then Workers’ Compensation
Claims for your property, liability or commercial auto should be reported to your agent or call HelpPoint Claim Services 1-800-435-7764; for spanish 1-877-732-5266; or 1-888-891-1660 TTY for the hearing impaired as soon as possible. Try to gather the following information:
- The names of all persons involved, including witnesses and their addresses and phone numbers
- The circumstances of the incident giving rise to the claim
- The name of the insurance company (and agent if available) for anyone else involved in the incident giving rise to the claim
At Farmers, we are a values-based, performance-driven, learning organization and that is reflected in our commitment, intensity, and passion. We want to be recognized as America’s best Commercial Claims organization, providing our customers and agents with unsurpassed claims services.
Our Farmers HelpPoint claims call center has been rated as a Certified Call Center by JD Power and Associates for several years running, and is considered to be one of the premier call centers in the country. Farmers HelpPoint provides first notice of loss support by touching all Farmers customers when they report a claim. It currently inputs more than 2 million claims per year, and fields more than 5 million calls. It’s staffed by approximately 750 full time employees in three locations nationwide: Oklahoma City, Kansas City and Grand Rapids.
Our commercial claims teams are committed to provide the industry’s best claims service. A variety of customized claims services have evolved, which we believe provide a service level unmatched in the insurance business.
- Nationwide catastrophe team
- Buildings and Business Personal Property losses are resolved in an average of less than 9 days
- Over 99% of all Commercial Property claims handled by staff claims professionals
- Claims professionals on call after hours to respond to emergencies
- Pledge to contact the agent and customer within 24 hours of receiving notice of loss
- Providing specialist in restaurants, pollution, mold, construction defects, intellectual property and advertising injury
- Consistently performing at higher than 92% satisfaction level with agents and customers for several consecutive years
- A large loss team of claims professionals providing an advanced level of skill to serve our customers’ interests when they experience major losses
- Pledge to make initial contact with our customers within eight hours after notifications of loss
- Pledge to make contact within 24 hours with our agent, the injured worker, employer and doctor
- Experience-appropriate claim-assignment triage
- Providing customer-service focus through customer claim-status review
- Managed Provider Network for cost control
Our field claims teams are also supported by these resources:
- Catastrophic fleet – two Mobile Catastrophe Center buses and 35 Customer Care Vehicles (CCVs), all equipped with state-of-the-art technology enabling the establishment of a full-functioning claims center anywhere in the country.
- Field claims offices – servicing claims in all Commercial Lines:
*Property – 211 claims professionals at six locations
*Liability – 156 claims professionals at 35 locations
*Workers’ Compensation – 164 claims professionals at five locations
- Branch legal offices – 258 attorneys providing expert counsel and defense for all Commercial claims